Tuesday 10 July 2018

Who Am I? (Shingal)

I’m Asifa, a Yazidi girl. I’m 17 years old. I’m from Iraq. I lived in Shingal. I will tell you about my simple life in my small town. I was born in Shingal in my small house. I went to school with my friends. At that time, I went to elementary school and studied for 6 years. I was always playing with my friends and my happiness could not be described. After I returned from school I went to my father’s market to help him with his work. I was always very happy when I helped my father, and I was happy in Shingal, my city because I was with all my family and all my friends. We were living life in a very simple way...




My School
My house before ISIS.

What was left of my home after ISIS. My mother is standing in what used to be our doorway.

No comments:

Post a Comment