Friday 6 July 2018

On My Way to Greece

After five days in Turkey, I tried to come to Greece. The road we traveled on was very difficult. To get to Greece, we came through the forests on foot. We walked in the forest for 6 hours from 2am to 8 in the morning, and after we arrived in Greece the police came, took us, and put us in jail for 15 days. The situation in the jail was so difficult that I cannot describe it. We were about 60 people in a small jail, and we stayed there 15 days without food. The food was very little and so disgusting. It was terrible. We had no shower and the jail was very dirty. The situation was so bad. Eventually, we were taken to the Diavata Camp in Thessaloniki.



My family.
My sister taking a selfie with all of the people that came with us to live in the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment